1 Aerial Silks Class $25
5 Aerial Silks Classes Prepaid $100
6 Private Lessons Prepaid $300 (cost can be split for 2 students at the same level)
1 Private Lesson, 1 Hour $60 (cost can be split for 2 students at the same level)
1 Private Group Class $140 (3 to 4 people, larger groups are currently unavailable due to COVID-19)
*Above pricing does not apply to special guest instructors or workshops
Important New Student Information
- To inquire about privates text Lorrie at, 617-775-3320 or email email@example.com (24 hours in advance) .
- NO drop ins, all classes are by reservation only to ensure available apparatus, proper class setup and a safe student to instructor ratio. Check availability and reserve your space via text at 617-775-3320. NOTE: UNTIL COVID 19 Regulations change, no new students in group classes.
- Aerial silks is a circus/dance art form involving progressions to learn skills, tricks and aerial dance movements , it is very different than Aerial Yoga (which is yoga with assistance of sling apparatus). Feel free to contact us to learn more about the differences and what to expect from your class or lesson. If you are looking for Aerial Yoga try Move Fitness Aerial Yoga Classes in Bluffton with Karrie Comeau.
- Gift certificates and Class Cards are non refundable.
- Teens and Tween classes are for 12 and up. Exceptions may apply for former students and on a case by case basis after having a private lesson and evaluation. Younger students can learn progressions in private lessons to move toward eventually attending group classes dependent on their ability to follow directions, focus on tasks safely combined with their physical ability with the necessary skills for a safe group learning environment.
- Some teens may be allowed in adult classes on a case by case basis, dependent on maturity level.
Come Fly with Us…..